In the spirit of conviviality, relaxation, and pleasure, le Cyclo Club de Vence calls upon all cycling fans to discover the geographic riches of the back-country, by taking the Col de Vence, the Col de Cornille, the Col de Bleine, the Clue de Gréolières…
This event is not a competition. It is nevertheless essential to abide by the general road safety rules, in spite of the presence of numerous road-side officials appointed especially for the tour.
Please note that a crash-helmet must be worn at all times.
Some information concerning the Vence Fréchaut Trophy
· Saturday 19th May 2007.
Departure 8am,from the Place du Grand Jardin.
· 2 choices of circuit.
· 1st circuit : 140km, 2700 m of difference in altitude.
· 2nd circuit : 105km, 2000 m of difference in altitude.
· 16 € for members ; 21€ for non.-members
· Telephone number of Club de Vence : 04 93 58 29 33.
· 150 members belong to the Cyclo Club de Vence.
· 3 refreshment stop-overs along the 140 km circuit.
· 2 refreshment stop-overs along the 105 km circuit.
For further information concerning the Vence Fréchaut trophy" the “route profile” can be consulted hereunder
Telephone : 04 93 58 40 13